Look around yourselves


Can't you see this wonder


Spreaded in front of you


The clouds floating by


The skies are clear and blue


Planets in the orbits


The moon and the sun



Such perfect harmony.... (Subhanallah..!!!)







~bismillahirrahmanirahiim~


Sunday, September 11, 2011

my sister is my bestfriend

Assalamualaikumwbt.....Ya Allah, rindunye kat my sis named Maream Jamelah( Maream Yang Cantik) huhuhu. i MISS her damn much, it was just a week die ke UIA to further for her degree...sobs3. so sedih laa. gonna miss her more later....no friends at home. it's only me, and my lappy(my bestfriend) for now.If she was here, we might be talking and laughing most of the time. Anyways, i miss her cookings. She was like so good and pro already for her first trial in cooking... =) well done, Yea! (cute name that we used to call her since she was a kid)... hehe!

.::this is our photo together::.


dis is taken during ramadhan al-mubaraq...alhamdulillah.

Maream Jamelah, miss u so much........ T_T

No comments: